Giving Advice - Health

Giving Advice - Health


Giving Advice - Health


 Feel good and enjoy your life 

A popular topic when people leave comments
on this blog is to ask about what they should do to feel less stressed and simply enjoy
life more. 
If you’re trying to balance life, work,
family, and commitments, it can seem like a challenge to simply enjoy your life. Here, our writers have put together some suggestions
based on what works for them. 
Try them out – they might make a big difference
in your life! Rose:
If you feel stressed, I suggest taking a long bath. 
Soaking in hot water always makes me feel
better! Steve:
You should try to get enough sleep each night. Sleeping late night after night will really
affect your mood. 
If I were you, I’d just remember to stop
once in a while. Stop for a minute and think about the good
things in your life. 
Joanna:
I recommend learning to say no to people. Often, we work too hard to please other people. Let’s try to put ourselves first more often! 
Jez:
There’s one thing that always works for me – going for a run. I suggest going for a short run a couple of
times a week to refresh your mind. It works! 

At the Doctor's  Giving Advice with Modal Verbs



I hurt my ankle when I was playing 


football swollen and I can't walk it's very painful you have a sprained ankle 
you should bandage it and use crutches when you walk this will help your ankle to heal I have the fever and my body aches all you should bandage it and use crutches when you walk this will help your ankle to heal I have the fever and my body aches all 
over I feel terrible you have the flu you should go home and rest take this medicine drink lots of water and stay in bed you should take some time off work you'll feel better after a few days I have a runny nose and a cough I have a some time off work you'll feel better after a few days I have a runny nose and a cough I have a 
sore throat - you have a cold stay at home keep warm and get some rest you 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url